Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hard to Believe

Seems like it was only a few months ago that I made a post, but it has been over a year! But, once again, I am back. I've been in excellent health and doing more than I ever imagine possible. When I say i26 has allowed me to return to a normal life, I am not exaggerating.

A year ago, my long-time interest in law and a need to redirect my career, motivated me to go back to school for paralegal certification. Despite my "mature" age, working part-time, and recovering from a back injury, I completed a 3-semester course in 2-semesters with straight A's! I'm not that smart, just a very determined student, who enjoys research. Now the really hard work begins - finding suitable employment in a tight economy.


The courses were challenging, and at times, I was thoroughly exhausted. Still I was able to keep up with the requirements, while maintaining my normal schedule of activities. The only thing that suffered was this blog!  After hours of studying law and legal writing, and the freelance writing I do for my part-time work, I guess I avoided writing anything that was not absolutely necessary!

Before i26 I would have never imagined that I would have the stamina to embark on such a time-consuming, mind-bending challenge - especially at my age!  But I did, and I'm grateful to the makers of i26 for their contribution to my success.  I haven't had a cold or flu in several years now, despite the prevalence of germs all around me. Friends and family are amazed that this one-time sickly woman is so healthy and active.  A friend recently told me that at one time he thought that I was dying, and is now amazed that I am in better shape than he is!  It has been quite a transformation and i26 has been a primary force in the change.

If you are dealing with chronic inflammation, auto-immune diseases, or low energy, you owe it to yourself to learn more about i26, Hyperimmune Egg.  For more information, click on any of the "Get The Facts" links in the upper right-hand corner.

If you are already trying it, please feel free to share your experience by commenting on this blog.  Thank you.

No comments: