Thursday, April 1, 2010

i26 Hyperimmune Egg Supplement – To the Rescue

A friend called me one day and said, “Debbie, you have got to check this out!  It may be just what you need. It’s called i26 and I’m going to try it. I’ll let you know if it works.”  I couldn’t wait that long!  It sounded too good to be true, and I wanted to know more right away.  Pressing her for more information, I listened carefully to her every word.

Music to My Ears
“They say it balances the immune system and it’s all natural.”  Am I hearing right?  Did she say  balance the immune system - naturally?  Yes!  That was all I needed to hear.  Armed with the name of the product and the manufacturer, I immediately began my search. Oh, how grateful I am to Google!

My initial search took me to a website that spouted the advantages of selling the product, which didn’t interest me, so I moved on.  Then I came across a website called HyperimmuneEgg.org and was amazed by the clinical studies, and the scientific background, and the fact that this product has over 100 patents worldwide!  After reading every word on this site I had to find this product.

It just made sense.  But I couldn’t help wondering how something this amazing and simple could be virtually unknown.  I was so impressed with what I was learning about this egg supplement that I just had to order it.  This would prove to be one of the best decisions I have ever made.  But before I tell you how it has helped me, let me tell you about the product itself.

What are Hyperimmune Eggs?
Thirty years of research and over $50 million dollars have resulted in the production of some very special eggs.  Hyperimmune eggs are produced by very special grain-fed hens that have been scientifically–fortified with antibodies and other immune factors.  This immunity is passed on to their eggs.  These eggs contain the same amount of protein, calories, and fat as regular eggs, but only 1/15-1/40 the amount of cholesterol as regular eggs.  They are enriched with advanced immune co-factors through a technology similar to human vaccination.

The content of the eggs are turned into a fine powder, called i26, which can be used by itself, or made into a variety of products for sports performance, weight management, and for children and even pets.

According to Dr. Bryan Turner, at Jordan Health & Wellness Center in South Jordan, Utah, “i26 is a very exciting food-based immune supplement that could make a great difference in the health of millions of Americans.  The unique qualities of these eggs contribute to an optimized human immune system; which is the best defense for maintaining peak health and defending oneself naturally from disease.”    Dr. Turner uses i26 and also recommends it to his patients.

Benefits of i26
Pre-clinical and clinical trials show that i26 hyperimmune egg changes energy levels, supports joints, cardiovascular, digestive, and circulatory health, as well as promotes a sense of well-being.

So 4 years after finding my way to better health, I began taking i26 and I am amazed by the results.  Within weeks I was able to decrease and/or eliminate some of my more costly supplements and I feel better than ever!  I have energy; I’m focused, and fully engaged in life.  But the most surprising benefit - I can finally eat some of my favorite foods, including shrimp and tomatoes, without the horrible reactions I used to get; you may recall my painful experiences with these two foods - muscle and joint pain from the tomatoes and the dagger through the skull and out of the right eyeball from the shrimp.  I can now eat both of my favorite foods without those dreaded reactions!  In fact, I prepared and ate shrimp marinara Sunday evening for dinner! I was so happy!  Okay, so it doesn’t take much to make me happy, but you try doing without your favorite meal for 4 years and see how happy you’ll feel!

So the person, who had no interest in the product as a business, quickly became interested after seeing first-hand how effective it is.  The business not only allows me to obtain the product at a discount, but also enables me to help others, while creating additional income.  Not a bad deal at all!  Honestly, I don’t know anyone who would not benefit from i26.  Who doesn’t need a balanced immune system?  Don’t forget, the key to good health is balance, and a balanced immune system is that key.  And in the present economic climate, who can’t use some extra income?

Please don’t take this as just another sales pitch. Whether or not you choose to try the business aspect of this product, I strongly recommend that you add i26 to your health regime and share the good news of this amazing product with your friends and family.  It has really made a big difference in my health and greatly improved my quality of life.  I’ll share details of my experience with i26 in future posts.

Be sure to check out my website and watch the i26 The Immunity Breakthrough videos.  It really is possible to feel better naturally, while protecting your overall health.

No comments: