Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Introduction to i26 Hyperimmune Egg

It’s hard to believe that any one product could have such a positive affect on my life and health in just seven months, but it really has. Four years ago I was forced to close my gift basket business because of my poor health and low energy levels due to MS. Today I am working full time in addition to being a distributor for i26. With each passing month the benefits steadily increase. Mind you, after years of focusing on my health and diet, I am very much in tune to my body. I quickly notice any changes, good or bad, and lately it’s all been good! But first, here’s an overview of my initial experience with this amazing product.
Week 1
Due to my history of IBS and digestive problems, I heeded the suggestion to start i26 slowly. The first 2 days I took ½ scoop blended with rice milk (or apple juice). By the third day I increased to a full scoop (the recommended dosage). After 2 days at the full dosage I began to feel a positive difference in my digestive tract. Prior to i26 I was using 3 different digestive enzymes with each meal, plus digestive support (Betaine HCL), probiotics, peppermint oil (at least once a week), and eating a very restrictive diet. When I heard that I should stop taking my digestive enzymes for the first couple of weeks while adjusting to i26, I was not happy. I understood that it would be hard to know if i26 was helping if I was already handling the problem with the enzymes, but I was still uncomfortable about stopping them. I had not been able to even digest my “safe” foods without the help of these enzymes and I was not looking forward to the return of the pain and discomfort associated with eating. However, eager to see if this new product would actually work, I reluctantly stopped all the enzymes and my herbal supplements (also recommended initially) and entrusted my digestive system to i26 alone.

Day 1 was a little iffy, but not half as bad as I imagined it would be. Some gas and bloating occurred, but no pain and no IBS symptoms. By day three my digestive tract felt almost as good as it did with the enzymes. By the end of the first week, it was better than it had been in years and I still was not using the enzymes. I was quickly becoming a believer!

Excited by these amazing results I was anxious to see if i26 (hyperimmune egg supplement) would help with my food allergies/sensitivities. I hadn’t read anything directly relating it to this, but it seemed logical to me that if i26 could balance the immune system, there was at least a chance it would minimize my over-active response to foods. So it was time to put i26 to the ultimate test! My first food choice was a fresh tomato, one of my favorite foods and one that I hadn’t been able to eat for over 4 years. Unfortunately, my attempt was a bit premature, but all was not lost…there was hope. Although I did suffer from some really unpleasant indigestion and acid reflux for a couple of days, there was no joint and muscle pain, which, along with indigestion and acid reflux, was my normal reaction to tomatoes. It took days to recover from my tomato celebration. I was left feeling tired, disconnected and, in short, really lousy. I decided no more tomatoes any time soon and continued taking the i26.

Week 2
I decided to double my dosage to 2 scoops per day in hopes of speeding up my recovery from the tomatoes. Within a day or two, I was feeling pretty good, but in no hurry to test any new foods. By the end of week two I noticed a small dry patch on each side of my neck, something I had never had before, so I decreased my dosage back to 1 scoop/day and continued to see improvement in my digestive tract. The dry patches went away within a couple of days. Perhaps that was my body’s way of saying I no longer needed the 2 scoops.

The next few weeks were marked by an increase in energy, even though I still wasn’t taking my “energy herbs” and the supplement for my adrenal glands. After 3 years on adrenal gland supplements I would periodically stop using them to see if I still needed them. Generally within 3 weeks it was clear that my body still required this support. So I was really impressed that after 3 weeks with i26, I still didn’t need the adrenal gland support.

Things were really looking up for me. I was saving money by reducing the number of supplements I was taking and my health was steadily improving. I was anxious to see what the next few months would bring and I was convinced that it would all be good! As my future post will show, it really has been!

No comments: